Coating Thickness Gauge NOVOTEST TP-1
Portable Coating Thickness Gauge NOVOTEST TP-1 – device for operative non-destructive testing of coating thickness in compliance with ISO 2808 with high measurement accuracy.
Coating thickness gauge is designed to test:
- thickness of various thick protective coatings on various metals and alloys;
- thickness of paint and other dielectrics – radioabsorbing, mastic, teflon, plastic, electroplating coatings on steel;
- thickness of electroplating and paint coatings on non-ferromagnetic alloys and non-ferrous metals;
- thickness of bitumen and other thick coatings on various metals and alloys;
- as well as relative humidity, air temperature, surface temperature, dew point temperature and difference between surface and dew point temperatures, estimate the depth of grooves and the surface roughness
Electronic thickness gauge – device which widely used in shipbuilding and automotive industries for measuring of the thickness of paint, in order to test the quality of products, also it used for determining technical condition of the tested objects.